Last night i continued work in the auto update module, update.dll. It connects to modules.coreshell.info and checks that your modules are up to date, if not it downloads the updates and installs them. This will make installing core a bit easier i hope (since we got bashed about that again by bizzle, since az couldn't even get core installed. I decided to merge the update.dll with the old users.dll, greating one website interface module, named update.
Will working on these i found that if you unloaded a module core did not remove its bang references, so if you reloaded the module again it would create duplicate bang references. I fixed this, and it will be released some time soon.
<< www.detsvartastaketet.nu is online! GDI+ and update.dll >>