Another day, another update. i have added basic DDE Server support to core (at the moment it responds to the calls but doesn't handle them, i am thinking about how i want to handle them, if i should use OLE (like explorer does) or if i should hardcode it using cores internal functions). I have also added the ability to refer the colorvariables through the code, even if you haven't modified them, so if you enter $SCWindowText$ it will return the color of your windows text. This should make themes even more configurable (not that there are there many out there, but i needed this on my workbox where i aint using windowblinds).
<< pr, or it takes so little to put a smile on my face taking your daughter to the slaughter >>