This weekend i revisited my webEPG project. I have rewritten it to use SQLite and added a bunch of features. While doing this i realised that my old PVR250 didn't work as intended anymore. After a couple of hours tinkering with it i gave up and replaced it with a Nexus CA. Its a hybrid card that supports DVB as well as old fashioned analog signals, or so the box claimed. It seems that the linux driver for the card no longer supports the analogue tuner, something i discovered the hard way after some more hours of tinkering. I have now decided to get a new receiver and have settled on a TerraTec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD, hopefully it gets here in time for Easter, then i can release webEPG for you all to use.
<< Site updates Latitude, or, where am i >>