well, i spent the free time i had this week working on the e107 site mentioned in my last entry. I have the layout done and i have added a bunch of plugins (thnx to the authors of them). I have also hacked up the photoplugin to work the way i wanted to, but it still needs a bit of work, to force the size of pictures etc (so that they dont break the layout). Its a nice package, and if you are about to do a site from the ground up, id suggest you give it a try.
On the core front everything is silent. The next thing to recieve my attention will be the popup module, ill see if i can find some time for it this week.
<< webpage coding Ops! >>